sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 02 AUDI A6 need the radio code, the

Customer Question

i have a 02 AUDI A6 need the radio code, the vin#WAUEH64BX1N002207
the serial # AUZ5Z4Y0123442
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Audi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

i thank you for your response, i already tried they want $ 145 and my local dealer wants $ 180 . i just have to wait for my next paycheck.

in the meantime what do i do to retrieve my $60. because by viewing your answer just is charging me this amount…????

If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.