sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My car was recently hit in the rear. I had the bumper cover

Customer Question

My car was recently hit in the rear. I had the bumper cover replaced and now it will not blow cold. Is there any way the body shop could have disconnected something in the rear when they did their work which would cause this problem?
Category: Audi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that could cause the a/c to not blow cold but I wouldn't expect the issue to be related to the work was done. If the work was in the rear only and not under the hood under the dash then it shouldn't be related. If only the bumper cover was replaced then tey shouldn't have had a reason to be under the hood or under the dash.

Does the compressor engage?