peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Im trying to find the correct mmi control module circuit

Customer Question

im trying to find the correct mmi control module circuit board w/navigation part for my 2009 audi a5 s-line bang and ouflson and are they interchangable
JA: Are you fixing your A5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I spilled water on my console after some research it seem that's the problem
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately my info is not listing the part number for this module on your model here or what may be interchangeable.In most cases you can contact a local dealers parts department with your vehicles vin number and they can usually look up the part number and tell you what number that is at no charge.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue to see if you can get this info here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete