Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  32 years Foreign / Domestic Cars All aspects of Diag and Repair

How do I replace the front right running light

Customer Question

Category: Audi
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 months ago.

Hello, are you referring to the right front headlight assembly?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

HA call is not needed. I cant send files to the phone , best we keep in this format, Just takes time for me to pull up info etc, You have to remove the front bumper, You are missing a nut you can not get to with bumper cover on, Now, It sounds hard but really is not, I have attached a couple files showing all the information,. Its a poor design, unsure why they did that but they did, All that for a simple nut. Here are the files

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for the parts illistration files but what I expected to receive was a step by step procedure for removing my front headlight assembly from Cad. 2011 service manual or similar publication. When can I expect to receive this information? Randy

I sent 2 files. I stated you have to remove the front bumper facia. I sent repair information direct from factory manual/ You have to remove bolts etc and get the facia cover off to gain access to that nut holding the light in,.Did you not get the files I sent? One shows pictures of the bolts locations etc

these are direct from the GM service manual. I can help with some steps but little hard not being ther