AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

1996 a4 audi will not crank or can i move gear shift out of

Customer Question

1996 a4 audi will not crank or can i move gear shift out of park. dash lights all work need help does the car have to be running to move the gear shift out of park
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i havent had any thing done thats why im asking you you were only to take my money when you answered my quistion
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you are suppose to be the expert i am very disappointed in this service. it took you 11 hours to responded to my question and you asked me a question.