peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Econ light is on g65 short circuit to postive checked

Customer Question

econ light is on g65 short circuit to postive checked connector to the sensor i am getting power ground and signal coming to the sensor
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: high pressure sensor on air condition
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 2007 rs4
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i changed a new pressure sensor and air con control unit
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Trace and inspect the wiring to the sensor and control unit and see if any wiring or connection issues are found needing repaired or replaced.If any issues are found they will need corrected to resolve this issue here.

If these are or were checked already and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete