AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

Thank you in advance...i changed the motor mounts in my audi

Customer Question

Hello and thank you in advance...i changed the motor mounts in my audi s5 2009 manual transm..i used a new ones from 034sports that do not have the oil inside but do come with wires out of them..after that the engine is misfiring, shaking, sputtering.....could it be because of that "sensor" that is supposedly inside of them?..thank you again
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
motor mounts from 034motorsports, 2009 audi s5 4.2l v8 caua
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be be posting a replay ASAP

you are talking about the Engine mounts here , that holds the engine to the cradle correct?

if that is what you referring to than no, the engine mount should not have any effect on the engine performance ?

is there check engine light on ?

have you run a scan & retrieve fault codes ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat