Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have a 2005 Audi A8 and my problem is that my front air

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Audi A8 and my problem is that my front air suspension is slammed all the way down and will not lift or anything, the dynamic option and the lift option are actually blanked out and not able to select when i goto the air suspension control on the dash
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I believe it has to do with the compresser or maybe the arm...it is only the front and it sounds like its trying to raise or something
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.

Hello

I'd check for a blown 40A fuse for the Air suspension compressor. To access it you remove the lower A-pillar door trim on the passenger side`(no tool required, this can simply be pulled out by hand), roll back the carpet and look in the footwell. There is a big orange fuse which cant be missed

this site may also be useful to download a wiring diagram if required

http://www.audi-portal.com/en/diagnostic/ecu.html%E2%80%8F