Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The hardened seat backing of my 2007 a4 audi both driver and

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: The hardened seat backing of my 2007 a4 audi both driver and passenger seat are unattached
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, nothing, i was thinking gorrila glue
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: its not totally off, just dettached from the top of seats
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

The rear cover is held in by clips. If those are broken and the back cover can not be attached back in any other way then you could try glue nut I am not confident glue is going to hold.

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris