AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I have an audi a6 2.7 2006, mode light is permanently on.

Customer Question

I have an audi a6 2.7 2006, Jack mode light is permanently on. The green light next to it is flashing. The car is stuck in a lowered state.
JA: Does the light flash and then stay on steady? Do you happen to have the trouble code?
Customer: Green light keep flashing. Codes are
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 01316 brake control module and 01437 control position not adapted or incorrect
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That is all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  cardoctor74 replied 4 months ago.

Was there any recent work done prior to this issue ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I own a workshop and the vehicle came to me in this state. Though someone did tamper with the milage and I am told that the problem occurred after

Do you know if someone replace the ECU or tampered with it for the mileage thats what it sounds like to me and thats what its not operating correctly.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Would you mean the ecu is faulty? Could it be a gateway issue. How would the ecu get tampered by putting a device to the obd. Or can it be a wiring issue.