virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

I degreased my motor and since than the car has no spark to

Customer Question

hi pearl i degreased my motor and since than the car has no spark to start the motor
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 2005 quattro 2 litre
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i blowed dried all the electris
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So there is no spark? Or it's just not starting like it has no spark?If no spark unhook all coil connectors and crank and cam sensors and blow them out with air and spray electrical cleaner in them and blow out again. Then reconnect and retry.Also just a hint for next time, always wash and degrease the motor with it running and let it run for an hr after you do so.Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.Thanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Do you still need help with this problem? Did my advice help? If so, can you give my advice a positive rating? But if you still need help please let me know.Thanks