Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2009 A4 Convertible with 61k what should I be looking

Customer Question

2009 A4 Convertible with 61k what should I be looking for or worried about?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Are you wanting to buy this car?

Do you know any history on the vehicle?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2 owner car has full maintence records clean title runs and looks like new. For the make model or mileage should we be concerned about anything?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have had BMW's and Mercedes once they hit 100k they became expensive maintenance pits? How do the Audi's and A4's rate

Give me a moment to look up repair records.

The most common tech mentioned issues are oil system related with pump failure, and oil not serviced regularly causing engine and timing concerns. The mileage on the vehicle is good for being 7 years old. You mentioned the prior 100k vehicles. This vehicles repairs when needed are not any cheaper in comparison to your others. Overall dependability 3 stars, engine 2 stars, features and accessories 4 stars, body interior and exterior 3 stars. 3 stars is average, 5 is the best. This car scores the worst on the most expensive part of the car ( the engine). After 5 years of ownership 68% are pleased with this car and would buy another and recommend it to others.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Were done

Were you pleased with my help?