peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have an Audi 2016 A6 with a 2.0 Litre engine. I would like

Customer Question

I have an Audi 2016 A6 with a 2.0 Litre engine. I would like to know how to replace the front brake pads and most importantly I need to know what the torque values are for the two pins that hold the brake pads in place and what size in mm the hex head bolts are that hold the caliper in place. Pictures and any info from the factory manual will gain you a nice tip, but I do require an answer that will explain the process in full. I await your reply.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Being a new 2016 model this info is limited to some of us here as the newer model stuff isnt available for some specifications like this.In some cases you can get this info from a dealer for a small fee.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Unfortunately I do require the answer anymore, the car was in an accident yesterday, literally. I am hoping that the insurance company will consider it a "total". I will return with the same question at some point but it will be in regards ***** ***** Audi A6. Thank you anyways.

I apologize to hear about the accident.If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete