Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I have a 2008 A4 sline convertible when the car sits couple

Customer Question

I have a 2008 A4 sline convertible when the car sits for a couple of months the top will work like it should but when I try to do it the next day it only unlocks but will not go all the way back so I know everything works I need help with this
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Audi has released a service bulletin dealing with the type of problem you are having that may apply to the problem you are having. I have enclosed it in the link below for your review. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if it applies.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've already looked up that blog from Audi I took the motor out and tested it has a bad motor got a new one works like a champ
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.