Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Quick question got a p0030 code with check engine. Check

Customer Question

Hi pearl quick question got a p0030 code with check engine. Check sensor band it was 14 ohms . how do I find the issue if the sensor meters right?
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Yes polo right back runs good but sometimes idles rough.
JA: What is the model/year of your Audi?
Customer: 2003 a4 q
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3.0 engine
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Trying to fix myself just spent 3k getting car tuned,timing chain replaced, head gaskets replaced and oil changed....out of funds
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Never received an answer?
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Are these the tests you ran?

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Chris this the first email I've received. Your drop box link does not work. If I don't receive a valid answer I will get my money refunded

The link expired because the post was never rated when i posted my answer on the 26th. Did you review the link when it was active and did you do those tests?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry Chris no because like I said I just got three emails today.So didn't get any help or answers to my question.

I will activate the link again.