peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Back up camera want display stabilization control parking

Customer Question

back up camera want display
stabilization control parking brake malfunction
tire pressue system malfunction
headlight range control
all these came up after car sat up for five days its a Q5 2013 audi can you help
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If there are any blown fuses the affected fuses will need replaced and the operation re checked.If all fuses are o.k. you will need to have the fault codes read out/checked using a fully compatible scan tool that can read all computers in your model to see what codes are set with this issue here.Any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue here.I have seen issues with the electronic ignition switch in some cases cause this type of fault here needing replaced as well as damaged wiring in the engine bay area or fuse panels from rodents when a vehicle sits in some cases.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete