peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.

The volume on my bluetooth phone in my 2008 Audi A4 is too

Customer Question

The volume on my bluetooth phone in my 2008 Audi A4 is too low. It used to be fine but the bonding tone is very low and the volume on the phone call is too low as well
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am. I looked in some forums and tried the suggestions without any success to speak of. Once the dealer fixed this but it happened again so I thought there may be an easy fix
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some models this can be a software issue where a software update is needed to be done by a dealer.I have seen this before where a dealer needed to install updated software.If you have not had this checked I would see if they have an updated software package for this model needing installed.I have had to do this on several models before for volume issues like this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete