peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Can a 2013 Q5 Sline grill be retro fit onto my 2011 q5 sline

Customer Question

Can a 2013 Q5 Sline grill be retro fit onto my 2011 q5 sline bumper?
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may need to visit an auto repair/modify or accessory facility to see if they can tell you if this will fit as well as what needs done to retro fit it to your model here.Usually this is the best option for something like this here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete