Wolfgang, Audi master tech
Experience:  Senior Audi Master Tech 15 yrs

Does a 2007 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro with 84.0 miles need

Customer Question

does a 2007 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro with 84.0 miles need a timing belt change and if so what is the anticipated cost? thanks.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any odd squeaking noises? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Audi Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: how do I do the deposit? thanks.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no prob, I just go the pay page and then come back??
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

The job is about 6.5 to 7 hr job . on this motor is is recommended to replace all pulleys for the timing belt and the water pump too. reasoning not to pay double labor if there is an issue of parts that was not replaced when the timing belt is done. parts on the other hand looking about $500.00 . depending the labor rate multiply to the # ***** and you will get your cost on labor.

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.