peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I bought an RNS-E without a PIN. The AUZ code on the screen

Customer Question

Hi. I bought an RNS-E without a PIN. The AUZ code on the screen is AUZBZ7H2405310.
Can you assist with a correct PIN?
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Added a pic of AUZ
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually this pin code needs obtained from a dealer on this model here.In some cases you can get it from the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

http://www.vag-info.com/category/preview/Immobilizer_Pin_Code_Service

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm aware of the PIN services, but my understanding is there are Audi techs here that can decode the PIN via the AUZ number.
Since you answered, will an Audi tech now not chime in?

O.k.,I will see if others here can assist further on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete