AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Temp. is always on cold JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

Temp. is always on cold
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Gauge does not move and appears to be broken
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no, I would like estimate
JA: OK! The Audi Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?