Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

On this alroad, '01 the suspension light is on. the car

Customer Question

on this alroad, '01 the suspension light is on. the car raise all the way, but the light is still on. It will stay level for months. Could be because the abs module (i have the abs light on. module needs to be recoded) I red online that someone had this liht on because a abs sensor....
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Both the suspension light as well as the ABS lights remain on when the system sees a fault and in order to determine why the first thing that needs to be done is you are going to need to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get me the fault codes, I can help you determine the cause with both system. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
here are the codes
1044, 0778
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Are these B, C or P code please?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
doesn't have any letters
is something with the abs module incorrectly coded
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Im not finding any information on these code as listed. I will open the post back up for you and perhaps someone else can help you with them.