Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Once it warms up or on hot days it has a hard time starting

Customer Question

Once it warms up or on hot days it has a hard time starting it will turn over for about 10 to 20 seconds before it starts and then it has a hard time getting going
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When it's cold outside or before it gets warmed up it starts and runs just fine however once it's warm or hot and you turn it off it has a hard time restarting
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: Aranda Diagnostics the code comes up secondary intake problem and master air intake sensor
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?With the current info the things that come to mind are leaking injectors flooding the engine causing it to run to rich and have low compression on hot restart or the fuel pump is having a hard time getting up to speed once hot not making enough pressure at first. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris