peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.

By mistake i introduced my cayenne key into my audi q7 and

Customer Question

by mistake i introduced my cayenne key into my audi q7 and its stuccoed
JA: When it comes to cars, connecting with a mechanic is always key -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are bona fide experts, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cayenne key stuccoed in my audi q7
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: stucked
JA: Is there anything else the Audi Mechanic should be aware of about your Audi?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This usually involves having a lock smith come out to use their tools to remove the stuck key and to inspect for any damaged components like ignition cylinder tumblers needing replaced or the ignition cylinder itself needing replaced.I have also seen where in some cases the key itself can become damaged needing replaced as well.But usually a lock smith will have to come out to use their tools to release the key then inspect for damage from there. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete