Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Audi A8 Quattro: 2007 A8 does not have a jump point under the

Customer Question

2007 A8 does not have a jump point under the freon hood. Is there another access point? The jeys are stuck in ignition and can't get to trunk battery. What is the best access to get keys out without being able to get into trunk?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. You can provide power to the large wire on the alternator and ground to the chassis from a jump start or from a charger to power the battery.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris