AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

Suddenly one afternoon after parking the car 30 mins,

Customer Question

suddenly one afternoon after parking the car for about 30 mins, I came back to the car and it wont start and wont crank. I even replaced battery.
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i plugged in a diagnosis device and one of the result is 01316 brake control module - no signal/communication
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i replace the battery
JA: Is there anything else the Audi Mechanic should be aware of about your Audi?
Customer: pls let me hear your view
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you tell me what kind of vehicle this is?