Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Audi: canadian park symbol with red slash comes on, then steering

Customer Question

canadian park symbol with red slash comes on, then steering wheel gets stiff,hard to turn. I have to stop car and it seems to reset after a few trys what is this cause. 2004 audi A8.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I know sorry because you have waited so long for us to help may not make up for it. If you still are in need of help after this long wait let me know and I will do my best to try and help.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is Miller. I am still in need of help with the audi a8 problem.
Thanks, ***** ***** get me a picture of this light, I can not figure out which one is on.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris