Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Audi A4 Cabriolet: my hood is stuck shut on my 2003 audi a4

Customer Question

my hood is stuck shut on my 2003 audi a4 cabrio what do I do?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Have an assistant pull the release handle while you pull up and or push the hood down by popping your palms on the hood above the latch. If this will not get it to release then the release cable is likely broken or the latch has failed. You now will need to attempt to unbolt the latch from the body so you cna get the hood partially open so you can get it unlocked to raise and repair. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris