Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

When heat is on, warm air comes out of the outer vents on

Customer Question

When heat is on, warm air comes out of the outer vents on dash and passenger side vent, but cold air on driver side vent. Have both heater cores flushed. was told nothing is wrong with them. Any suggestions?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, is it cold on both the center and left driver side vent or just the left vent by the door?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
there are 4 vents 2 outer(by doors) and 2 inner(by MMI screen) all blow warm air except the center one by MMI on drivers side. It blows ice cold air when the heater is on
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
ok the issue will be a blend door motor, do you hear any clicking or popping by the dash?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no, I have a vagcom, and thought I ran all the tests to make sure everything is working. Do you know what Audi would call that door. Is it Blend Door Motor?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 7 months ago.
yes blend door, i do not know the designation off the top of myhead though but you should be able to run a sweep of the motors.