Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician vw/ audi specialist

My 08 Audi Q7 going very well but a lot of smell from outside

Customer Question

My 08 Audi Q7 going very well but a lot of smell from outside like fumes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Some times you might see smoke for a second coming out exhuast grey colour and smelly
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Might get a local grab garage person
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: There is 160000 kms on it but driving great
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hi im kevin the smell and the grey smoke leads me to believe that you have an injector that is failing and is starting to dribble fuel when not needed .this will need to be tested at garage the injectors will need to be removed for testing but at your milige this is the most likely issue
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
please rate my service
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Please rate my service if no further assistance is required