AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Please send me a video of how to replace the rear tray

Customer Question

Please send me a video of how to replace the rear tray package in trunk that allows rear convertible to retrack 100% on topCS1
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In some cases this info may need obtained from a dealer depending on the model vehicle here.If you can post the year and model as well as engine size I can see if I can locate any info on this here and see if any videos are available at all as well.Let me know. Thanks Pete