Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Audi A3: Audi A3 2012 2.0t How to do I change the front

Customer Question

Audi A3 2012 2.0t
How to do I change the front low beam headlamp halogen bulbs without taking off the bumber? How many torx bolts are attached to the headlamp housing?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,For the low beams, you can jack up the front end, remove the front tire, then the front wheel liner(see attached), then you can reach thru that opening to access and replace the low beam.As to the number of screws, there are 3, plus some clips and a lip that are behind the bumper cover and attached to the service carrier Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
If you have any other questions on this, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so.Thank you. If you have a subscription service, your rating is still required, however you are not charged again