Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Audi a4: i was installing a switch to enable my backup camera

Customer Question

i was installing a switch to enable my backup camera to be turned on at will rather then just when I put in reverse. I thought I had it connect correctly but when I flipped the switch I heard a spark type sound. The unit went dark and I havent been able to get it back on
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also checked the fuse on the radio and thats good
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also, everything else electrical in the car seems to be working. interior lights, cigarette lighter socket, etc
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the ling delay, its been a beautiful weekend and many took days off I guess. I just got to your post working down the list. I believe I can help if you are still in need of help.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris