AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

Audi Q7: I am trying to figure out why my 2009 q7 MMI is not

Customer Question

I am trying to figure out why my 2009 q7 MMI is not working. I was told by an Audi dealer it was due to a short in the radio something about omnibus
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative. Do you still need assistance with your vehicle? I have seen that no one has helped you out yet. please let me know Wolfgang
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Don't worry about it. I have very little confidence in mechanics these days.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 6 months ago.
Ok i'm trying to help!!