Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My anmme is ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

my anmme is ***** ***** hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: and my issue is tha i have my radio system out but i cant reset it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you with your radio concern we are going to need to know what your working on, need to know the year and model of your Audi as well as what you are needing. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.