Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Jake JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Hi Jake
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have Audi A 6 1.8 t multitronic 2001. Sometimes epc warning light is in the screen and immediatly engine is stopped. It happend usually when the engine is cold. Then i try to start but it takes 7...10 when it start again. Have you any ideas what could be reason? Regards Arto
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Any way you can get it scanned and get me the codes that are stored?