AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

My fog light not working JA: The mechanics have tons of

Customer Question

My fog light not working
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Do 03 audio a4 have relay
JA: Anything else I can tell the Audi Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That it I had a water pump put on and it was working before that but afterward nothing
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I apologize for the delay, I just came on and saw this question. You said the fog lights worked up until you had a water pump put on? Is it both fog lights that are not working?