Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Need help with 2002 ford explorer xlt

Customer Question

Need help with 2002 ford explorer xlt
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. What help do you need on your 02 explorer?
I had the duplicate post you just opened, closed. Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
About the keyless code entry
You can change the code but the original default code will still work. We can disable it by getting the door trim off and unplugging it, would you like to do that? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Theres no way in changing the factory reset code?
The only way to make the factory code no longer work is to change the security module which has the default code permanently programmed into it.. You can add a code you prefer as a secondary but the original code, the default code will always work.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So if my ex boyfriend were to try and get in, he could always get in unless i disable it then correct
If he knows the code, that is correct he could get in by entering the code. Like I mentioned though we can disable it if you want him to not have access.
Do you still need help on this concern?Are you pleased with my help?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes help me disable it
I tried to accept the phone call you requested but there was account issue on your end. See if you are able to rate the answer.
I tried to accept your phone call request again and it still says there is a funds issue on your end.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
R u still there
Yes I am still here. I can not call though due to your account issue. Would you just like me to post the answer here?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello
Hello, were you able to get the account issues resolved?Do you still need help?