peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

This is ***** ***** I have a Audi Q5 2011 Th back lights

Customer Question

Hi this is ***** ***** I have a Audi Q5 2011 Th back lights doesn't work. the two it comes in the rear door
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the two led big lights on the door doesn't turn on, not with the lights switch, not with the brake pedal and also the rear fog light is not working looks like the full door lighting was gone
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. This issue here can be caused by broken or damaged wiring leading to these lights themselves.I have seen this occur before and had to repair or replace the affected wiring.I would trace and inspect this wiring for any issues and if any issues are found they will need repaired to correct this fault here.Look for corrosion,damage or broken wiring needing repaired. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete