Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Audi A4 Quattro: Can you tell me what a P12A2 diagnostic code

Customer Question

Can you tell me what a P12A2 diagnostic code is for my 2013 A4 Audi quattro turbo?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,Ok, this code is for fuel rail pressure sensor too high. Possible causes are faulty fuel pressure regulator control valve, faulty fuel rail pressure sensor, faulty fuel injector control module or faulty fuel pump. The fuel pressure needs to be tested, as well the fuel rail pressure sensor, and fuel injector control module in order to determine where the fault lies and then repaired as needed. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.