Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Key stuck i n ignition-battery dead JA: Good to know. The

Customer Question

key stuck i n ignition-battery dead
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: 2007
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: ok
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Audi Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, I see it is a 2007 Audi, but not which model it is. Have you charged the battery and if so, is the key still stuck. I will need the vin number to pull up the ignition system schematics