Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Scherr I am inquiring whether the maxi system pro can reset

Customer Question

Scherr I am inquiring whether the maxi system pro can reset service interval lights and removing it from illuminating in a 2013 Audi q7
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just what I typed above Service was performed, but light still illuminates stating "service due" even when resettled from within the vehicle per instructions
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionI believe it will if you have subscription to Audi's tech site for the software, but I need the year of your Autel scan tool and whether it is fully updated