Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

I am using a wheelchair, I place the collapsible chair into

Customer Question

I am using a wheelchair, I place the collapsible chair into the rear of my q5 sitting on the bumper , I then cannot reach the close hatch button and I can't stand in space to close it, any ideas?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Audi Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question Ok, what year Q5? Also, just so I am clear - do you mean that you are physically sitting on the bumper as you place the wheelchair in the back of the Q5 or that you have an attachment on the bumper that holds the wheelchair? Do you have a remote for your Q5 and if so, what are the present features on it?