Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I need the radio code 2001 audi a4,i have the vin and radio

Customer Question

i need the radio code for a 2001 audi a4,i have the vin and radio serial number
Category: Audi
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, what is the vin and serial number please ,Lou P.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
radio code AUZ5Z4Y0222772vin # WAUDC68D21A092014
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

ok i am checking the codes i will let you know if they are in the system, give me a little time.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.
Sorry to take so long. Your radio is too old to get a code in the system. The only way to obtain a code is to have the car hooked up to a Vw vagcom diagnostic scanner to obtain the code. I knew it was a long shot but I always like to try. I also tried a few other sights outside of the norm to see if there was a way and there is not. So you will have to go to a dealer for the radio code. Hope this information helps. Lou p
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.
Please do not rate me negative if you are dissatisfied with my answer. It is the only way to obtain the code. If you cannot rate me positive I also understand. It's up to you. Hope it works out for you. Lou.