Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I need the radio code 2001 audi a4,i have the vin and radio

Customer Question

i need the radio code for a 2001 audi a4,i have the vin and radio serial number
Category: Audi
Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, what is the vin and serial number please ,Lou P.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
radio code AUZ5Z4Y0222772vin # WAUDC68D21A092014
Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.

ok i am checking the codes i will let you know if they are in the system, give me a little time.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.
Sorry to take so long. Your radio is too old to get a code in the system. The only way to obtain a code is to have the car hooked up to a Vw vagcom diagnostic scanner to obtain the code. I knew it was a long shot but I always like to try. I also tried a few other sights outside of the norm to see if there was a way and there is not. So you will have to go to a dealer for the radio code. Hope this information helps. Lou p
Expert:  Lou P. replied 8 months ago.
Please do not rate me negative if you are dissatisfied with my answer. It is the only way to obtain the code. If you cannot rate me positive I also understand. It's up to you. Hope it works out for you. Lou.