FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFICATION, AA DEGREE AUTOMOTIVE/DIESEL
1627031

I own a, 2012 A6 Audi, I t a deep pot hole yesterday! I

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I own a , 2012 A6 Audi, I hit a deep pot hole yesterday! I damaged my right front rim, I also have lights on the dash such as engine light with the EPC. The code I'm getting is10982- -PO33, I also get light during start up maximum limit speed 3800!!! I jabe a Solus Pro Scanner, the codes clear and come back!!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't did anything!!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Audi Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Audi Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Audi Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Audi
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. Can you tell me if the codes come right back once the vehicle is started or after it starts moving?