Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2007 Audi A4 Quattro it has 171757 miles on it it

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Audi A4 Quattro it has 171757 miles on it it runs fine when it runs. But when I turn it off and go to start it again it'll either go into limp mode or it just won't start or as soon as I put it in gear it will die. It throws the code p089 and p2293 I have changed the fuel regulator solenoid I've changed the fuel regulator valve I've changed the cam follower I've change the fuel filter I don't know what else it could be I can hear the high pressure fuel pump humming I know it works. Like I said when it runs it runs awesome but for some reason it seems like when it warms up that's when the problem starts it has never died on me under load only when I let off the gas
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

Can you double check the code numbers you have. I show this model not able to store 2293 and the other number is ***** short?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's p0093 and p2293
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry that was supposed to say p0089 and p2293

Thanks, ***** ***** the 2 links below, can you do these things.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Please make sure to complete the rating 1-5 STARS on your screen when your pleased. The email survey is for the website, it does not compensate me.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I replace the low fuel pressure sensor this morning I don't know if that fix the problem or not I can't do none of that scan stuff

Do all the steps you can do and let me know those results. If it comes down to needing a better scan tool to perform the remaining tests then a shop would be needed to complete the diag.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok I Woll get back to you