sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have an audience a6 quattro, and it is starting to have a

Customer Question

Hi, I have an audience a6 quattro, and it is starting to have a very slow take off. I was told that it could be the turbo sensor. I would like to know if it is worth repairing, and the cost
Category: Audi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause a lack of power. The problem could be turbo related or a boost leak, but it could also be an exhaust restriction, cam timing, low fuel pressure, or the transmission could actually be taking off in a higher gear due to a number of causes.

The first step in diagnosing the problem is to see if any fault codes are setting. Have you checked for codes?