peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I am ***** ***** and I need the radio safeguard code to my

Customer Question

Hi Justin I am ***** ***** and I need the radio safeguard code to my 2001 audi A4 quattro 1.8 turbo. I know the vin number can you find the code by looking up my vin number?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed my battery and the radio went into safeguard mode and I need to enter a code into the radio to unlock it for use.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In most cases this code has to come from a dealer and they may not charge for this code if they can see proof of ownership and a photo ID.One other option is the link here http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm.If neither of these are options for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete