Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My name is ***** ***** I have a problem with DTC 8825 after

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have a problem with DTC 8825 after cylinder head change
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Cylinder Head was changed due to timing chain break caused by fuel pump leave failure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Audi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can please tell me what year your Audi is as well as the model and engine size is I will try and help you with the fault code you are getting. Post back when you can and we can work from there.