Audi0405
Audi0405, Technician
Experience:  10 years in Vw and Audi Field
22815973

SUSPENSION LIGHT ON REAR NOT LIFTING BUT CAN HEAR REAR PUMPS

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Audi. The Audi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: GREEN LIFTING LIGHT FLASHES ALSO DASH LIFTING LIGHT BLINKS THEN STAYS SOLID
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: NOT SURE
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Audi Mechanic should know about your Audi?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Audi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 9 months ago.

I can help you out with your issue can you tell me what model vehicle you have ??

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2005 2.7T
Expert:  Audi0405 replied 9 months ago.

Ok more then likely you have a leak in the air suspension system causing a fault in the air management control module causing the system not to work , what you will need to have done is have the faults checked in the module and have them reset this should turn on your pumps on again and raise the vehicle , but know that it will happen again because you have a leak in the system and will trigger the fault again i recommend they check to see where the leak is at . I hope this helps.

Please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided we as experts rely on the feedback thank you